What's new in my kitchen?

More stuff from "My Weekend Loot"

First, my ice cream maker which I could have used two weeks ago if only our freezer didn't die on us. Soon ..... just in time for summer!



They look like toys but they surely are useful - rice mold, chiffon cake mold which I will use for Jell-O and whipped cream dispenser (all from Daiso)


You know how it is when you go to a store to look for something and you end up with other things on sale which are not on your shopping list but actually need so it’s all good. I found a lone iron cast skillet, obviously the last one; spatulas and silicone whisk and cute freezer jars for my ice cream- all these I found when I got my white saute cum crepe pan. I am so happy!



Oops, I forgot to include my second cake donut mold from my fairy godmother

Comments

  1. Hi Faye,
    Where did you buy the freezer jars and the cake decorating tips from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The freezer jars are on sale at Albertson's and the cake decorating tips are from Daiso in Torrance :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts