My old reliable quick fix


Today I can honestly say Thank God it's Friday and really feel and mean it. It's been a busy and chaotic week for me and I know I will still feel the effects of what transpired during the week but life is good, God is good. I may be talking in riddles but let's leave it at that.


I couldn't wait to get "home" to finally put my feet up and relax before I start mulling over what to do next. Well relaxing could have been great if I knew there's food in the kitchen. I don't really like room service and delivery takes forever. So the quickly fixed dinner is thin spaghetti with chicken spinach and feta cheese sausages, mini heirloom tomatoes, herbs and fresh mozza in evoo.

I should really label everything I have in the fridge so I’ll know which ones need immediate attention--- let me rephrase that – I should stick post-it notes on the ref door to be reminded of what I have inside which needs immediate attention. I forgot about the sausages and could have paid dearly if they expired on me. I swear I heard someone said yeah right, you’ve been saying that all your life- or I think it’s just my subconscious mind reacting to what I just wrote ha ha. And the pasta is really good. I am repetitive but it can be done many ways and same ways with just a little twist here and there and I will never get tired of it.

Comments

Popular Posts