Eating my coffee

I’m a coffee lover. I need my caffeine rush in the morning and I enjoy it most especially during winter time after a meal with some pastry or cake. I even learned a simple technique to make instant coffee taste good in lieu of brewed one. But I started getting migraine headaches and the quack told me I have to abstain from drinking it or stay away totally or suffer the consequence. So I turn to tea or milk as much as I can. But there are times when I can’t help it especially when I smell fresh coffee brewing. How can I have it and not suffer from migraine headache?
Quaker came up with a special oatmeal variety which is flavored with hazelnut latte with real hazelnut bits. Just add water, nuke it for 32 seconds and you have oatmeal and coffee rolled into one! I get all healthy benefits from oats and the great wonderful aroma sends all these coffee signals to my mouth which makes me feel like I’m actually having coffee. If you can drink your apple I can eat my coffee too- and the best thing about it? No migraine whatsoever- just a wonderful coffee-d feeling!

Comments

  1. Whoa! I'm not a fan of oatmeal but love my coffee! :) This looks good! I should go look for this one since oatmeal is a healthy breakfast~ Thanks for the review! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time you explore the wonders of oatmeal he he he. But seriously, it's yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts