Iron Man 2 and a new basketball



What could be a better way to complete my special day than watching the current blockbuster Iron Man 2? Now we know why it is such a big hit and if you saw the first, you shouldn’t miss this one. We were supposed to meet another friend for dinner but something came up so we had to go home sooner than we planned. In a way, I was relieved because that means I’d be able to watch basketball at home. What a game! We won and we’re two games away from clinching the Western conference finals. My day is so complete now and with this new basketball as my gift to myself plus my wish for the Lakers to repeat to materialize- this should be the best birthday ever!

Comments

  1. Happy belated birthday! It looks like you had a lot of fun and ate great food! I'm not the greatest seafood fan, but the food you ate yesterday looks so good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I did have fun although the Korean BBQ was postponed. And I love seafood more than meat so it's all good...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts