Fruity scents




Fruits are awesome! Not only to eat but to smell as well. I love fruit scents in candles, lotions, body wash, body cream, and colognes. My favorites are green apple, peach and citrus scents of lemon and grapefruit. So you can bet that all my colognes have fruity notes in them. My boss gave me a bag of toiletries months ago but I never really paid attention to it till I got tired of my cosmetic bag and thought that black bag could be an ideal replacement. That’s when I got to take a look at its contents and found a miniature bottle of cologne. I can’t believe I ignored it for the longest because as soon as I opened the bottle and smelled it- it was love at first sniff! L’Occitane Citrus Verbena Cologne – a must-have for people who loves clean, citrusy smell. I went to the website right away and ordered a 3.4 ml bottle and guess what- they have a summer special which comes in 5.1 fl oz so I ordered it too. That's a real good deal- $46 for a 5.1 fl oz cologne. Check it out http://usa.loccitane.com/FO/Catalog/Catalog.aspx?cat=usg_Fragrance



Comments

Popular Posts